Make an offer for "Antique Victorian 1850 Tourmaline Diamond Ring Yellow Gold Silver Top "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Victorian 1850 Tourmaline Diamond Ring Yellow Gold Silver Top
- Antique Victorian mid 1800’s ring with natural patina and 14k yellow gold handmade with silver top set with old cut green Tourmaline and European cut diamond.
- 14k yellow gold & silver
- 1 round diamond, approx. total weight .16cts, H, SI1
- 2 square green Tourmalines, 4 x 4.5mm
- Size 6.75 and not sizable
- Width at top: 10.46mm
- Height at top: 7.39mm
- Width at Bottom: 7.38mm
- 12.1 grams
- Tested: 14k
- Stamped: 585 Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More