Make an offer for "Antique Victorian 1900 Elongated Marquise Natural .63ct Gem Blue Sapphire Diamond Ring"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
382-3-3000Antique Victorian 1900 Elongated Marquise Natural .63ct Gem Blue Sapphire Diamond Ring
- Truly world class one of a kind Victorian circa 1900 elongated marquise shape ring, Set with very bright white sparkly European cut diamonds, over 3cts total. A natural no heat, top gem color of the deepest gem blue. All handmade in 14k yellow gold with a platinum top. AGL certified
- Yellow Gold and Platinum
- 1, oval European cut sapphire 0.63ct, 5.2x4.8x2.47mm. Top gem blue AGL certificate CS 42478
- 62, Old European cut diamonds 3.10ct. VS1 to SI1 clarity. Excellent sparkle and brilliance.
- Grams: 7.96
- Tested: 14kt
- size 5.5 and sizeable
- Width at top: 36.91mm or 1.45 inch
- Height at top: 4.82mm
- Width at bottom: 1.57 Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More