Make an offer for "Antique Victorian 2.40ct Fine Opal 14k Pink Gold Diamond Ring"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
382-3-5145Antique Victorian 2.40ct Fine Opal 14k Pink Gold Diamond Ring
- Victorian 1890 top quality and condition Opal diamond ring blue green well polished Opals with orange flash and nice diamonds. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 14k Pink gold
- One 7.5mm fine blue green orange gem Opals, approx. total weight 1.00cts, VS
- Two 6.5mm fine blue green orange gem Opals, approx. total weight 1.40cts, VS
- 4 old mine cut diamonds, approx. total weight .16cts, H, SI1
- Sine 6.25 and sizable
- Width at top: 9.7mm
- Height at top: 7mm
- Width at Bottom: 2mm
- 4.1 grams
- Tested: 14k
- Stamped: Not Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More