Make an offer for "Antique Victorian Bright Pink Large Earrings 18k Pink Gold Silver"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Victorian Bright Pink Large Earrings 18k Pink Gold Silver
- Victorian handmade pendant earrings circa 1900. Silver top on 18k pink gold base and wire. Bright top light brown diamonds with a slight pinkish brown tint are a perfect match for the very bright pink large oval Tourmalines. Hot pink color, extra sparkly and well polished. Approx. 27.00cts total of natural bright pink Tourmaline. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the ear.
- 18k pink gold and Sterling silver
- 2 oval bright pink Tourmaline, approx. total weight 27.00cts, VS
- 64 round full cut diamonds, approx. total weight 1.28cts, J – K – L, VS – SI
- Top to bottom: 46.52mm or 1.83 inches
- Width: 19.81mm or .78 inch
- Depth: 7.22mm
- 15.8 grams
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More