Make an offer for "Antique Victorian Moth Pin 3.65ct Ruby Sapphire Diamond Opal Pink Gold Pin"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Mid 1880's Victorian moth pin. Pin finding unscrews from the back. Probably could be mounted to other holders. Tested 11k to 12k pink gold. On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 7, All genuine stones, all hand set with the diamonds and Opals set in silver. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the blouse.
- 6 4.3mm oval genuine bright red Rubies, approx. total weight 3.00cts, VS-SI
- 1 5mm round genuine bright red Ruby, approx. total weight .65ct, VS-SI
- 5 round blue genuine deep blue Sapphires, approx. total weight 1.25cts, VS-SI, 1.7 to 4mm
- 3 round Opals, 2.5 to 3mm
- 24 round rose cut diamonds, approx. total weight .25cts, H-I, VS-SI
- 11k to 12k yellow gold
- 15.3 grams
- Tested: 11k to 12k
- Top to bottom: 34.46mm or 1.35 inches
- Width: 44.52mm or 1.75 inches
- Depth: 13mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More