Make an offer for "Antique Victorian Wasp Pin Silver 14k Gold Rose Cut Diamonds Garnet "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Victorian 1900 wasp pin in 14k yellow gold with natural patina and silver top set with rose cut diamonds and a cabochon Garnet. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the blouse.
- 14k yellow gold and silver
- 1 oval cabochon brownish red Garnet, approx. total weight 1.00cts, 7 x 5.5mm
- 41 rose cut diamonds, approx. total weight .70cts
- Top to bottom: 23.19mm or .91 inch
- Width: 40.91mm or 1.61 inches
- Depth: 5.87mm
- 6.4 grams
- Tested: 14k & silver
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More