Top gem reddish purple natural Art Deco shield cut Amethyst original 1810 – 1920 pendant with an old European cut diamond and an Art Deco dangle diamond top. Platinum snake chain may be later. One of the finest Amethyst we have seen.
- 1 shield gem reddish purple Amethyst, approx. total weight 17.20cts, VS, natural no heat and no enhancements
- 1 old European cut diamond, approx. total weight .51cts, I, SI
- 11 round diamonds, approx. total weight .15cts, H-J, VS – SI
- Top to bottom: 47.82mm or 1.88 inches
- Width: 20.86mm or .82 inch
- Depth: 12.55mm
- 13.6 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Chain: 16 inches long, .91mm wide and .91mm deep
Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.