Make an offer for "Breitling 1884 Chronograph 18k Steel Rare Yellow Blue Mother Of Pearl Dial Watch "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Breitling 1884 Chronograph 18k Steel Rare Yellow Blue Mother Of Pearl Dial Watch
- Beautiful one of a kind 18k yellow gold and steel Breitling 1884 Chronograph with extra rare Mother of Pearl original Breitling dial. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the wrist.
- 18k Yellow gold
- 160.7 grams
- Length: 8+ inches
- Tip: 45mm
- Width without crown: 39mm
- Width with crown: 43mm
- Band width at case: 20mm
- Case thickness: 14.75mm
- Band: 18k and steel Pilot Breitling
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Dial: Very rare 2 tone Mother of Pearl off white (yellow) and blue
- Outside case: 81950 63484 100m Water Resist
- Inside case: Breitling Swiss Made
- Movement: Breitling 2691 (Valjoux 7750 movement)
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum."
After working as a bench jeweler for over 20 years under the guidance of Jack Newstadt in Norwalk, Connecticut, Peter went on to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is today, one of Connecticut’s most trusted vintage jewelry expert and GIA certified. He has become renowned in the vintage jewelry industry for his famous "pink gold" rating scale.
In addition, Peter’s vision of creating his own jewelry line is now a reality. Using diamonds, sapphires, and tourmaline gems mixed with platinum, and pink and yellow gold, Peter Suchy Designs are stunning, one-of-a-kind pieces and include engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings and pendants each with a personality that expresses his love for jewelry.
Today, Peter Suchy sells his vintage gems onsite in his showroom and online. Many of his vintage items and one of a kind creations are also on 1stdibs and Rubylane. Peter Suchy Jewelers has achieved the status of a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay, with over 5,000 transactions to date.