Estate Vintage Opal Dangle Necklace 14k Yellow Gold
- Victorian reproduction 14k yellow gold necklace to copy a 1900 design, probably made circa 1930 – 1940. Approx. 7.80cts of natural Opal. All handmade. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 white with blue and green oval Opal, 13.59 x 11.28mm
- 17 round white with blue, green and orange flash Opals, 3.5mm
- 1 oval Opal, 7 x 4.7mm
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- Length: 18 inches or 16 inches
- Width: 1.18mm
- Depth: .85mm Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.