Make an offer for "Ladies Rolex 6917 Solid 18k Yellow Gold Jubilee Band Plain Bezel"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Ladies Rolex 6917 Solid 18k Yellow Gold Jubilee Band Plain Bezel
- Beautiful ladies Rolex Datejust 6917 with gold tone dial, plain bezel, Sapphire crystal and Rolex 6251 Oyster band in excellent condition. Fully serviced, looks and runs beautifully. Wear at case end from a previous band has worn off the model and serial number. The case checks out 100% as 6917 by case back and interior. Correct 2030 Rolex movement. Looks great with brush finish on tight solid 18k band. Better than new. Rare hard to find look and design. Guaranteed to please. The best 6917 solid 18k Rolex currently offered.
- 60.5 grams
- Strap length: 6.5 to 7.25 inches
- 18k Yellow gold
- Length: 32mm
- Width: 26mm
- Band width at case: 13mm
- Case thickness: 10.31mm
- Band: 6251 18k Rolex SA 750
- Crystal: Sapphire after market
- Dial: Original Rolex
- Outside case: 18k
- Inside case: Rolex 18k 750 6900 Rolex SA Geneva Switzerland
- Movement: Rolex SA 28 jewels 2030 Adj 5 Pos Temp
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum."
After working as a bench jeweler for over 20 years under the guidance of Jack Newstadt in Norwalk, Connecticut, Peter went on to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is today, one of Connecticut’s most trusted vintage jewelry expert and GIA certified. He has become renowned in the vintage jewelry industry for his famous "pink gold" rating scale.
In addition, Peter’s vision of creating his own jewelry line is now a reality. Using diamonds, sapphires, and tourmaline gems mixed with platinum, and pink and yellow gold, Peter Suchy Designs are stunning, one-of-a-kind pieces and include engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings and pendants each with a personality that expresses his love for jewelry.
Today, Peter Suchy sells his vintage gems onsite in his showroom and online. Many of his vintage items and one of a kind creations are also on 1stdibs and Rubylane. Peter Suchy Jewelers has achieved the status of a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay, with over 5,000 transactions to date.