Make an offer for " Rare 18k Omega Automatic Ladies 5 Position Constellation Watch"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Rare 18k Omega Automatic Ladies 5 Position Constellation Watch
- Very rare near perfect condition 1960 to 1970 18k Omega ladies solid gold with original 18k band. Omegas highest calibre movement adjusted to 5 positions with automatic and date features. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the wrist.
- 18k Yellow gold
- 60.6 grams
- 1960 to 1970
- Length: 6.75 inches
- Tip: 29.25mm
- Width without crown: 23.7mm
- Width with crown: 25.7mm
- Band width at case: 12mm
- Case thickness: 9.67mm
- Band: Handmade 18k solid mesh gold
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Factory original Omega Automatic Chronometer Constellation
- Outside case: Omega Observatory
- Inside Case: 18k 750 568001 Omega Watch Co Suisse Made
- Movement: Adjusted to 5 positions Omega Watch Co Cal 682
- Other: Band 750
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum."
After working as a bench jeweler for over 20 years under the guidance of Jack Newstadt in Norwalk, Connecticut, Peter went on to the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) and is today, one of Connecticut’s most trusted vintage jewelry expert and GIA certified. He has become renowned in the vintage jewelry industry for his famous "pink gold" rating scale.
In addition, Peter’s vision of creating his own jewelry line is now a reality. Using diamonds, sapphires, and tourmaline gems mixed with platinum, and pink and yellow gold, Peter Suchy Designs are stunning, one-of-a-kind pieces and include engagement rings, eternity rings, earrings and pendants each with a personality that expresses his love for jewelry.
Today, Peter Suchy sells his vintage gems onsite in his showroom and online. Many of his vintage items and one of a kind creations are also on 1stdibs and Rubylane. Peter Suchy Jewelers has achieved the status of a Top Rated Power Seller on eBay, with over 5,000 transactions to date.