Make an offer for " Richard Krementz Rubellite Pink Tourmaline Ring 18k Gold Diamond Platinum "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Richard Krementz Rubellite Pink Tourmaline Ring 18k Gold Diamond Platinum
- Richard Krementz all original top gem Rubellite pink Tourmaline fine Diamond ring. The Krementz company and Richard Krementz (now closed) were known for the world’s finest in colored stones, Diamonds and workmanship. This ring is one of the finest jewels from Krementz we have ever seen. The best of the best. New old stock never worn. From the safe of a wealthy Southern jeweler that closed up shop. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. GIA certified Tourmaline and primary Diamonds.
- 18k yellow gold and Platinum
- 1 oval purplish red gem Rubellite Tourmaline, approx. total weight 4.67cts, SI1, GIA certificate #2175179756
- 1 pear Diamond, approx. total weight .40cts, G, VVS1, GIA certificate #5171414344
- 1 pear Diamond, approx. total weight .44cts, G, VS1, GIA certificate # 1176190589
- 2 pear Diamonds, approx. total weight .50cts, G, VS, 4.70 x 3.04mm
- Size 6.5 and sizable
- Width at top: 11.96mm
- Height at top: 8.87mm
- Width at Bottom: 2.95mm
- 7.6 grams
- Tested: 18k
- Stamped: 750 Plat
- Hallmark: RKG 1866 Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More