Rolex 1940 WWII Centergraph 3478 Original Bulls Eye Dial Men's Ladies Steel
- Excellent rare WWII 1940-1941 Centergraph small size wrist watch. At 29mm suitable for a small size men's or nice size ladies watch. Original natural patina 2 tone pink copper color dial. We believe these were made for the military. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the wrist. Fully serviced and runs well. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the wrist. ©1940-1941.
- 32.1 grams
- Top to bottom: 34.85mm
- Width without crown: 29mm
- Width with crown: 32mm
- Band width at case: 16mm
- Case thickness: 11.8mm
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Original Rolex Cetergraph 2 tone California style dial
- Outside case: 176109 Stainless steel RWC
- Inside case: Brevette Rolex SA RWC LTD 3478
- Movement: Oyster Watch LTD 17 jewels row
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
We are not affiliated with any of the fine manufacturers’ who’s watches we sell except Suchy Watches. We are not affiliated with Rolex Watch Company Ltd., Rolex Watch USA Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
We are an independent dealer for fine vintage watches and are not an authorized agent.
The Rolex Watch Company Ltd. has no obligation to warranty any watch sold by us. Peter Suchy Jewelers is the sole warrantor for the Rolex watches being sold.