Make an offer for "Victorian 1900 Opal Pendant Bead Set Old European Diamonds Platinum "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Vintage Victorian 1900 handmade Platinum pendant with high quality sparkly old European cut Diamonds bead set around a high-grade Opal with red blue and green flash. Later Platinum tab and spring ring. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 1 oval white with red, blue & green flash cabochon Opal, approx. total weight .75cts, 8.08 x 5.21 x 2.5mm
- 10 old European cut Diamonds, approx. total weight 1.30cts, G – H, VS1 – SI1
- Top to bottom: 18.26mm or .71 inch
- Width: 13.43mm or .53 inch
- Depth: 4.96mm
- 3.6 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: PT, 950
- Length: 18 inches – Width: .88mm – Depth: .59mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More