Make an offer for "Early Victorian Almandine Garnet Bangle Bracelet Rose Cut Diamonds "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Early Victorian Almandine Garnet Bangle Bracelet Rose Cut Diamonds
- Wonderful original early Victorian 1840 – 1850 rose gold bangle bracelet set with red Almandine Garnets and rose cut Diamonds on each side in silver. Natural patina and in good condition.
- 18k yellow gold
- 19 red Garnets, approx. total weight 7.50cts, 4 – 4.5mm
- 64 rose cut Diamonds, approx. total weight 2.00cts, H – I, VS – SI
- Width at top: 11.6mm
- Height at top: 7mm
- Width at Bottom: 7.6mm
- Inside dimensions: 2.27 x 1.96mm
- Shape: Oval
- Fits a standard 7 to 7 1/2 inch wrist
- 31.3 grams
- Tested: 18k & silver
- Stamped: Not Search our online store for a larger selection of our Bangle Bracelets, Charm Bracelets, Tennis Bracelets, Cuff Bracelets, Dimaond Bracelets, Art Deco Bracelets, Vintage Bracelets and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More