Make an offer for " Vintage Art Deco Filigree Diamond Ring Platinum White Gold Bottom "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Late Art Deco Platinum top filigree ring with a white gold base and shank. Circa 1930 – 1935 with bright white sparkly Diamonds of transitional cut. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 14k white gold and Platinum
- 1 transitional round Diamond, approx. total weight .46cts, F, SI1
- 54 transitional round Diamonds, approx. total weight 1.10cts, F – H, VS – SI
- Width at top: 28.34mm
- Height at top: 6.93mm
- Width at Bottom: 1.8mm
- Top measured 1.25 inches north to south
- 7.4 grams
- Tested: 14k Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More