Vintage Late Art Deco Retro 14k Pink Gold Red Ruby Single Cut Diamond Ribbon Pendant
Many people ask me to point out when a very special vintage item comes across my desk, here comes one. Every once in a while a building or piece of jewelry captures the very essence of an era. This jewel certainly does. Late Art Deco 1935 14k pink gold ribbon pendant with fine blood red genuine Rubies and single cut diamonds. On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 9. Very deep pink almost red gold pendant and original chain. Not a reproduction, all original. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- Original Retro Art Deco 1935-1940
- On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 9
- 6 calibre French cut genuine Rubies 1.5mm square, approx. total weight .30cts
- 3 single cut diamonds .01ct each, approx. total weight .03ct, H, VS2 - SI1
- Pendant top to bottom: 1 1/8 inches or 29mm
- Width: 11mm to 19mm
- Depth: 9mm
- Chain: 17 inches long, 2.5mm wide
- 16.0 grams
We know it is scary out there. We are not your average sellers.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Please look at the rest of my listings. Thank You.