Vintage Natural Oval Jadeite Jade 11.04ct .37ct Old Mine Diamond 18k Pink Gold Pendant
Hand made pink and white gold pendant with old mine diamond and an 11.04ct totally natural untreated mottled green Jadeite Jade in pink gold. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 8
- GIA certificate #1142817909
- GIA certified 11.04ct A grade natural Jadeite Jade 18.40 x 13.05 x 5.30mm, translucent mottled green
- 6 round diamonds, approx. total weight .02cts, I, SI
- 1 old mine cut diamond, approx. total weight .37cts, I, SI
- Top to bottom: 34.63mm or 1.36 inches
- Width: .57 inch or 14.59mm
- Depth: 5.37mm
- 18k pink and white gold
- 4.2 grams
We know it is scary out there. We are not your average sellers.
- We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
- Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
- Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please feel free to bid and trade with complete confidence.
- We are one of the good guys.
- We operate under our own name.
- We are a reputable dealer.
- Our stuff is real.
- Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come and visit our listed items in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road.
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our business history.
Please look at the rest of my listings. Thank You.