Make an offer for "Vintage Retro Art Deco Mc Tigue 8 Bow 14k Rose Gold 23 Inch Chain Necklace"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
364-1-1185 Vintage Retro Art Deco Mc Tigue 8 Bow 14k Rose Gold 23 Inch Chain Necklace
Circa 1940's Retro Art Deco wonderful folded bow design 8 piece necklace in 14k rose gold. On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 3 to 4. Mc Tigue is an early top manufacturer that designed this folded bow in many sizes and sold them to Tiffany, Yard, Bailey Banks and Biddle and other fine stores. We do not know if this necklace started it's life in it's present form or was put together. All parts are correct color and form as well as the chain. This certainly is the best McTigue bow piece we have ever seen. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 23 inch total
- Primary length: 18 inches
- Two separate extenders, 2 inch and 3 inch
- One shield stamped Yard (third from jump ring end)
- 8 bow top fluted shields
- matched pairs of bows
- Two 3/4 x 7/8 inch
- Two 20 x 20mm
- Two 1 1/4 x 1 3/8 inches or 30 x 35mm
- All tested 14k
- 54.2 grams
- Hand made chain tested 14k
- Catches stamped 14k Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More