Original circa 1930s bright green Emeralds and diamond cocktail ring. Natural color low level clarity enhancement. platinum setting with round, baguette and kite shaped diamonds. Stamped with a serial number but no visible maker's mark.
- 2 bright green top gem Octagonal step cut Emeralds, approx. total weight 1.20cts total, 5.65 x 5.25 x 2.85mm, moderate inclusions, natural color, FI low level clarity enhancement, GIA certificate #2155581927.
- 2 kite shaped step cut diamonds, approx. total weight .50cts, F, VVS, 4.5 x 3mm
- 8 bright green square cut Emeralds, approx. total weight .04ct
- 32 round diamonds, approx. total weight .25cts, F, VS
- 5 baguette cut diamonds, approx. total weight .05cts, F, VS
- Size 5 and sizable
- 5.2 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Hallmark: 16127
- Width at top: 17mm
- Height at top: 6mm
- Width at bottom: 1.3mm
Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.