- Vintage 1940 – 1950 swirl Platinum ring with bright sparkly Marquise and round Diamonds. Mid-century open work ring.
- 2 Marquise Diamonds, approx. total weight .38cts, VS, 6 x 3.3 x 2.2mm
- 6 round full cut Diamonds, approx. total weight .40cts, H – I, VS – SI
- 19 single cut Diamonds, approx. total weight .45cts, H – I, VS – SI
- Size 8.5 and sizable
- Width at top: 21.95mm
- Height at top: 7.6mm
- Width at Bottom: 1.92mm
- 8.0 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: 10% Irid Plat
- Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.