Make an offer for "1960 Vintage Swirl Pin 18k Yellow & White Gold Sapphire Diamond"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Dramatic 1960 pin with bright blue Sapphires and nice diamonds. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the blouse.
- 18k Yellow and white gold
- 3 round bright blue Sapphires, approx. total weight .75cts, VS
- 6 single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .10cts, H, VS2
- Top to bottom: 32.2mm or 1.26 inches
- Width: 44.5mm or 1.75 inch
- Depth: 7.58mm
- 10.5 grams
- Tested: 18k
- Stamped: 750
- Hallmark: Looks like "FM"
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More