Make an offer for "Antique 1900 Krementz Enamel Peridot Pin Pendant 14k Gold "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Krementz hand enameled pin pendant set with a beautiful bright green Peridot and bright sparkly old European cut Diamonds. Pin stem and Chatanelle hook on back. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck. Circa 1900.
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 heart shaped yellowish green Peridot, approx. total weight 1.70cts, 8.2 x 7.63 x 4.46mm
- 3 round old European cut Diamonds, approx. total weight .10cts, H, SI1
- Top to bottom: 21.75mm or .86 inch
- Width: 25.98mm or 1.02 inch
- Depth: 8.9mm
- 7.7 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- Hallmark: Krementz Mustache
- Length: 16 inches – Width: 1.37mm – Depth: 1.23mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More