Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco Adams Silver Enamel Ball Style Pendant Watch"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Art Deco Adams Silver Enamel Ball Style Pendant Watch
- Circa 1925-1930 Art Deco hand enamel ball style pendant watch on a nice silver chain. Minor deficiencies to the enamel from normal wear. The bottom half rolls over to reveal the watches beautiful Art Deco multi color enamel completely serviced and restored. Keeps good time.
- Sterling silver
- 28.4 grams
- Length: 26 inch long chain and 2.24mm wide
- Width without crown: 24.4mm
- Width with crown: 27.69mm
- Case thickness: 24.4mm
- Crystal: Glass
- Dial: Beautiful Art Deco dial
- Outside case: Enamel Art Deco design on Sterling silver
- Inside case: Adams Watch Inc Sterling
- Movement: 15 jewels 3 Adj Swiss
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More