Make an offer for "Antique Important Rare Tiffany Brothers Dual Time Zone 1860 Pocket Watch "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Important Rare Tiffany Brothers Dual Time Zone 1860 Pocket Watch
- Extremely rare and important 1860 Tiffany hunting case double time zone pocket watch. Recently serviced, keeps good time. Case shows normal patina and some scratches and dings on case. Bonham's Lat S3 Dec 14, 2013 showed a similar Tiffany & Bros. watch. Their auction # was 20750.
- 124.0 grams
- Width without crown: 56.77mm
- Width with crown: 69.13mm
- Case thickness: 16.5mm
- Crystal: Kelly wind and key set
- Dial: Porcelain enamel original - excellent, no cracks, one small chip at edge near stem
- Inside case: Warranted Coin Silver CR+CO 10055 double timer adjusted heat & cold Tiffany & Bros. Geneva
- Inside dust cover: 10055
- Swiss bar cylinder movement 3 arm balance. Hour dials at 3 and 0 o'clock for dual time zones. Sub second dial at 6 o'clock
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More