Hand made all original Art Deco diamond emerald ring with hand made piercing, hand engraving and wonderful bright sparkly old European cut diamonds and top gem genuine Emeralds. circa 1910.
- Width at top: 21.7mm
- Height at top: 6.9mm
- Width at bottom: 2.1mm
- Size: 4.75 and sizable
- 5.4 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: Platinum
- 1 old European cut center diamond, approx. total weight .65cts, H-I, VS2, 5.20mm, Depth: 67.8% Table: 50%, EGL certificate #US67941902D
- 1 old European cut side diamond, approx. total weight 1.10ct, F-G, VS2, 6.06mm, Depth: 72.4% Table:40%, EGL certificate #US67941901D
- 1 old European cut side diamond, approx. total weight 1.01ct, G-H, SI1, 6.05mm, Depth: 67.4% Table: 50%, EGL certificate #US67941903D
- 14 calibre cut genuine Emeralds
- 12 single cut diamonds, approx. total weight .06ct, G-H, VS
Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.