Rare 1943 Early 6605 Rolex 14k Steel Datejust
- Beautiful rare very early 6605 Datejust 2 tone 14k and steel Rolex. Recently serviced. Runs well and keeps good time. 1943 very early 6605.
- 14k Yellow gold & Steel
- 90.5 grams
- Length: 8 inches and adjustable
- Case length: 44.5mm
- Width: 36mm
- Band width at case: 20mm
- Case thickness: 11.27mm
- Band: Original Rolex Jubilee 2 tone 93250
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Factory original alternating black and red, date wheel stem from hour hand being at 5:00 for a long time
- Outside case: 278908 6605
- Inside case: 1157 6605 Montres Rolex SA
- Movement: 25 jewels Adjusted to temperature +5 positions 1035
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
We are not affiliated with any of the fine manufacturers’ who’s watches we sell except Suchy Watches. We are not affiliated with Rolex Watch Company Ltd., Rolex Watch USA Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
We are an independent dealer for fine vintage watches and are not an authorized agent.
The Rolex Watch Company Ltd. has no obligation to warranty any watch sold by us. Peter Suchy Jewelers is the sole warrantor for the Rolex watches being sold.