Make an offer for "Victorian 1860 Garnet Diamond Earrings 18k Gold Silver Old Mine Rose Cut "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Victorian 1860 Garnet Diamond Earrings 18k Gold Silver Old Mine Rose Cut
- Victorian Garnet and Diamond earrings 1860 – 1870. Wonderful original natural patina earrings in 18k gold with silver top set with rose cut Garnets around sparkly old mine cut Diamonds with rose cut Diamond tops. Secure posts and hinged clips. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 18k yellow gold & silver
- 2 rose cut natural light golden-brown Diamonds, approx. total weight .08cts, SI1
- 2 old mine Diamonds, approx. total weight .53cts, H, VS2 – SI
- 16 rose cut Garnets, approx. total weight 1.60cts, 3mm
- Top to bottom: 18.5mm or .73 inch
- Width: 14.36mm or .57 inch
- Depth: 4.22mm
- 6.8 grams
- Tested: 18k & silver Search our online store for a larger selection of our Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More