Make an offer for " Vintage 1960 Black Onyx 14k yellow gold diamond ring<br><br>"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Dramatic 14 karat yellow and white gold ring with a cabochon black onyx. Circa 1960-1970
- 1 Cabochon Onyx 16 x 12mm Approx. 7.00ct
- 4 round diamonds Approx. .02ct total H, SI
- 6.7 grams
- 14k yellow gold
- Stamped: 14k 585
- Top to bottom: 13.7mm or .48 inches
- Width: 21.76 or .85 inches
- Width at top: 14.6
- Height at top: 10.48mm
- Width at bottom: 3.3
- Size 7 and sizeable Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More