341-351-925Vintage Art Deco 1940 Open Work .64ct Diamond Dangle Platinum Earrings
- Late Art Deco 1940 artistically designed open work dangle earrings with high quality full cut diamonds, beautiful example of late Deco jewelry. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 10 brilliant cut diamonds, approx. total weight .64cts, F-G, VS
- Top to bottom: 29.15mm or 1.14 inches
- Width: 16.27mm or .64 inch
- 4.1 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: 950 on earrings back Search our online store for a larger selection of our Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.