Early 1900 14k yellow gold hand made bar pin with Platinum top set with one old European cut and 2 transitional single cut. Very well made. European hallmarks. Hinged safety to hold the pin lock in position. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the blouse. 1 old European cut diamond approx. total weight .07cts. 2 1.5mm rose cut diamonds. Stamped: 6043 14k. Tested: 14k 3.0 grams. Length: 2 1/8 inches.
We know it's scary out there. We are not your average EBAY sellers.
· 100% EBAY feedback history, after 1700 transactions and one of the highest
Detailed Seller Ratings in all of EBAY.
· We offer a full 30-day money back 100% satisfaction warranty on each item.
· Estate jewelry business with a 25 year reputation.
· Peter stands behind everything that he sells. Please fell free to bid and trade
with complete confidence.
· We are one of the good guys.
· We operate under our own name.
· We are a reputable dealer.
· Our stuff is real.
· Our listings are accurate.
We encourage anyone who is seriously interested to come visit our listed items
in our Peter Suchy Jewelers, Stamford, CT showroom at 1137 High Ridge Road. As
per EBAY rules, all listed items will be completed through EBAY to ensure our
We also encourage buyers to investigate us thoroughly. Please read our ABOUT ME
page. It contains important bidding, payment, shipping, refund details as well as our
Finally Google Peter Suchy Jewelers. This will provide independent background
and verify who we are.
Please look at the rest of my listings.