Make an offer for "1929 Market Crash Great Depression Men's Hamilton Wrist Watch"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1929 Market Crash Great Depression Men's Hamilton Wrist Watch
- Hamilton business presentation watch with historical significance, because it was presented at the same time of the market crash that started the Great Depression. Restored to all original condition. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the wrist. 394-133-1109.
- Tip: 34mm
- Width without crown: 27.73mm
- Width with crown: 30mm
- Band width at case: 17mm
- Case thickness: 7.02mm
- Band: New Gray Italian Lizard
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Original Hamilton natural patina
- Inside case: 0225 Wadsworth Quality 14k gold filled 0490225
- Movement: 17 jewels Hamilton Watch Co 4108815987
- Other: Presented to George S Favrot Oct 19, 1929 by the foremen and second hands of the western felt works
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More