Make an offer for "1950 18k Omega Wrist Watch Custom Colored Ice Blue Dial"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1950 18k Omega Wrist Watch Custom Colored Ice Blue Dial
- Late 1950’s solid 18k yellow gold Omega manual wind. Hand Florentined bezel. Original Omega dial refinished and custom colored in a bright shiny one of a kind Ice Blue.
- 18k yellow gold
- Length: 37.36mm
- Width: 34mm
- Band width at case: 18mm
- Case thickness: 7.84mm
- Band: New Italian made Crocodile - minor showcase wear
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Omega genuine custom refinished colored by Peter Suchy Ice Blue
- Inside case: Omega Watch Co 18k 750 131011
- Movement: Adjusted 2 positions 17 jewels
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More