Make an offer for "1952 - 1954 Rare Lord Elgin 21 Jewel 688 Men's Ladies Watch"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1952 - 1954 Rare Lord Elgin 21 Jewel 688 Men's Ladies Watch
- Super rare Lord Elgin 21 jewel model 688 one of only 2000 made from 1952 to 1954. Original black dial. Beautiful gold filled case. Fully serviced. Runs well and keeps good time.
- Gold filled
- 26.3 grams
- Gold filled
- Top to bottom: 40.6mm
- Width without crown: 27.1mm
- Width with crown: 28.7mm
- Band width at case: 18mm
- Case thickness: 9.68mm
- Band: New black Lizard made in France, minor showcase wear
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Original Lord Elgin black dimpled dial
- Inside case: Cased and timed by Elgin Natural Watch Co 4814 0127943 14k gold filled
- Movement: Elgin 688 USA 21 jewels Adj
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More