Make an offer for "1960 Natural GIA Certified Gold Bead Shell Necklace 14k 18k Diamond Clasp "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1960 Natural GIA Certified Gold Bead Shell Necklace 14k 18k Diamond Clasp
- Beautiful 1960’s custom made necklace with handmade filigree round gold beads signed Brev in 14k gold with a rich 18k gold color. The clasp is 18k yellow gold custom made and hallmarked. The most fascinating aspect is the orangey pink beads, natural and untreated and undyed. Well polished beads that are hand wired with hardened 14k gold wire. The beads are GGIA certificate #certified natural shell of an unknown species. They were believed to be Coral by all until the GIA certificate # analysis. We have never seen shell this color. Rare unique and unusual natural vintage necklace. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. One of a kind.
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 22 round orangey pink shell beads, 14.31mm, GIA certificate #5171592435
- 24 round diamonds, approx. total weight .50cts, G – H, VS
- 8 14k yellow fold full cut beads, 14.30mm
- 134.1 grams
- Stamped: 14k & 18k
- Stamped: 18k clasp and 585 beads
- Hallmark: Brev
- Length: 22 inches – Width:13.31mm – Depth: 14.31mm Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More