Make an offer for "1960 Omega 18k Manual Wind Watch With Custom Colored Shiny Blue Dial "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
1960 Omega 18k Manual Wind Watch With Custom Colored Shiny Blue Dial
- Solid 18k yellow gold 1960’s classic manual wind Omega with simple stick figures and hands. Custom colored original Omega dial from the Peter Suchy Workshop in a shiny multi layer color shifting custom blue color.
- 18k yellow gold
- 30 grams
- Length: 35.5mm
- Width: 32.5mm
- Band width at case: 18mm
- Case thickness: 8mm
- Band: Brand new Alligator grain leather - minor showcase wear
- Crystal: Plastic
- Dial: Bright custom colored Peter Suchy lustrous blue shows different colors in different lights because of layers of color
- Inside case: 170 18k 0.750 111 067
- Movement: 620 unadjusted 17 jewels
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More