Make an offer for "1960s Swirl Diamond Yellow Gold Clip Post Earrings "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Vintage 1960s Swirl Diamond clip post Earrings in 18k Yellow Gold
- Vintage 18k yellow and white gold handmade swirl earrings with extra secure clips and posts and bright white full cut Diamonds. Circa 1960.
- 18k 2-tone gold
- 16 round full cut Diamonds, approx. total weight .64cts, G – H, VS1 – SI1
- Top to bottom: 36.61mm or 1.44 inches
- Width: 17.51mm or .69 inch
- Depth: 7.0mm
- 21.8 grams
- Tested and stamped: 18k
- Hallmark: Not readable (C_ _ _ TA)
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More