Make an offer for "3.20ct Natural Purple Pink Cushion Sapphire PSD Platinum Diamond Engagement Ring"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
3.20ct Natural Purple Pink Cushion Sapphire PSD Platinum Diamond Engagement Ring
- Antique rare world class one of a kind natural purplish pink natural untreated cushion cut Sapphire from a 1900 estate. Bright sparkly and eye clean top to bottom. The ring was designed in the PSD Peter Suchy Design Workshop with vintage Art Deco diamonds just to show off the center stone. Perfect for an engagement ring or special finger ring. Noticeable purple kick to the pink. One of the rarest of all colors.
- 1 cushion purplish pink Sapphire, approx. total weight 3.20cts, natural, no heat and no enhancements, GIA certificate #1172100196
- 2 Emerald cut diamonds, approx. total weight 1.01cts, G, VS
- 2 tapered baguette diamonds, approx. total weight .32cts, G, VS
- Size 5.75 and sizable
- Width at top: 10.08mm
- Height at top: 7.08mm
- Width at Bottom: 2.35mm
- 8.3 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: Plat Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More