Make an offer for "Academy Award Oscar 1949 Bulova 14k Pink Gold 21 Jewel 7AK Watch Ladies Men's "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Art Deco His Excellency Academy Award 1949 14k Pink Gold 21 Jewel 7AK Watch Ladies Men's
- From the Peter Suchy Vintage History Collection. Rare 1949 21 jewel model 7AK pink gold watch with matching 14k pink gold band. Authentic "Academy Award" line produced for only 2 years with very few verifiable models. Google watchophilia or Bulova. For info: Academy Award series watches 7AK © 1949. Also possibly identified as the "His Excellency" model. Both classic Art Deco Bulova models from the late 1940's and early 1950's. google. my bulova.com for "His Excellency" info.
- 14k Pink gold
- 51.1 grams
- Length: 7.5 inches
- Top to bottom: 38.29mm
- Width without crown: 20.90mm
- Width with crown: 22.3mm
- Band width at case: 14mm
- Case thickness: 8.40mm
- Band: Kreisler 14k pink gold mesh
- Crystal: Plastic - excellent
- Dial: Professionally refinished bright pink
- Outside case: 7626175
- Inside case: Bulova 14k gold New York
- Movement: USA Bulova Watch Co 21 jewels 7AK
- Other: Buckle Kreisler 14k USA
- All of our pre-owned watches have been fully serviced and come with a one year warranty for timing and accuracy. Vintage watches may not be as accurate as a new quartz watch. Even new watch warranties do not cover watch cases, bands or misuse.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More