Make an offer for "Antique 1900 Platinum .33ct Old European Cut Diamond Pendant White Gold Chain"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Circa 1890-1900 handmade Platinum lavaliere pendant with nice old European cut diamonds. The chain is a newer 14k white gold rope chain.
- 9 old European cut diamonds, approx. total weight .27cts, H – I, VS
- 6 old European cut, approx. total weight .06cts, H – I, SI
- 14k white gold & Platinum
- Tested: 14k white gold & Platinum
- Top to bottom: 35.57mm or 1.40 inches
- Width: 16.21mm or .64 inch
- Depth: 2.70mm
- Pendant: 2.3 grams
- Chain: 14k white gold – 1.2 grams
- Length: 18 inches – Width .96mm – Depth .76mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More