Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco 1920 Sea Foam Aqua Beryl 14k White Gold Moonstone Earrings "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
341-392-935Antique Art Deco 1920 Sea Foam Aqua Beryl 14k White Gold Moonstone Earrings
- Original Art Deco 1920's 14k white gold with sea foam Beryl Aqua tops, hinged engraved white gold links and gem Cats Eye translucent Moonstones. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 14k White gold
- Two blue green sea foam Beryl, approx. total weight 1.00cts, VS, 4 x 6mm
- 2 oval Cats Eye Moonstone, approx. total weight 16.20cts, VS, 16 x 12mm
- Top to bottom: 47.64mm or 1.87 inches
- 7.8 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k Search our online store for a larger selection of our Diamond Earrings, Hoop Earrings, Diamond Stud Earrings, Pearl Earrings, Clip On Earrings, Stud Earrings, Drop Earrings, Gold Earrings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More