Antique Art Deco Engagement Ring 1.48ct Cushion Cut Diamond Platinum Diamond
- Beautiful handmade Art Deco ring with all original stones circa 1910-1920. Crisp blue Sapphires with French calibre cut tops. The center diamond is very special cushion French cut with raised crown. While the EGL has graded the stone as L to M the blue florescence and bright cutting cause a white face up appearance. Very special Art Deco antique. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the hand.
- 1 antique cushion (French cut) diamond with medium blue florescence, approx. total weight 1.48cts, L-M, SI2, EGL certificate #US69606402D
- 31 French calibre square cut fine blue Sapphires, approx. total weight 2.00cts, VS
- 16 Round full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .25cts, F, VS
- Size 6.75 and sizable
- Width at top: 10.75mm
- Height at top: 7mm
- Width at Bottom: 3.6mm
- 8.2 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: PT 950 Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.