Make an offer for "Antique Art Deco Engagement Ring 1.48ct Cushion Cut Diamond Platinum Diamond"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
382-3-5205Antique Art Deco Engagement Ring 1.48ct Cushion Cut Diamond Platinum Diamond
- Beautiful handmade Art Deco ring with all original stones circa 1910-1920. Crisp blue Sapphires with French calibre cut tops. The center diamond is very special cushion French cut with raised crown. While the EGL has graded the stone as L to M the blue florescence and bright cutting cause a white face up appearance. Very special Art Deco antique. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the hand.
- 1 antique cushion (French cut) diamond with medium blue florescence, approx. total weight 1.48cts, L-M, SI2, EGL certificate #US69606402D
- 31 French calibre square cut fine blue Sapphires, approx. total weight 2.00cts, VS
- 16 full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .25cts, F, VS
- Size 6.75 and sizable
- Width at top: 10.75mm
- Height at top: 7mm
- Width at Bottom: 3.6mm
- 8.2 grams
- Tested: Platinum
- Stamped: PT 950 Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More