Make an offer for "Antique Cushion Cut 1.26ct Diamond PSD Pink Gold Triple Halo Engagement Ring "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Cushion Cut 1.26ct Diamond PSD Pink Gold Triple Halo Engagement Ring
- Beautiful antique cushion brilliant cut diamond from an estate, extra sparkly S to T color with pleasant warm face up color. Matched with 2 old French cut Emerald cut side diamonds for a one of a kind look in a Peter Suchy Designs PSD triple halo diamond engagement ring. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects.
- 18k rose gold
- 1 antique cushion cut diamond, approx. total weight 1.26cts, S – T, VVS2, face up J – K, extra brilliant and face up appearance, GIA certificate #1152782723
- 2 old French Emerald cut diamonds, approx. total weight .25cts, I – J, VS1
- 52 round full cut diamonds, approx. total weight .37cts, H, VS
- Size 6 and sizable
- Width at top: 9.97mm
- Height at top: 7.04mm
- Width at Bottom: 2.28mm
- 6.2 grams
- Tested and stamped: 18k Search our online store for a larger selection of Engagement Rings, Cocktail Rings, Diamond Rings, Sapphire Rings, Wedding Rings, Solitaire Rings, Wedding bands, Men’s Wedding Bands, Art Deco Rings, Vintage Rings and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items in which you are interested, would help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More