Make an offer for "Antique Georgian 15k Gold Blue Enamel 1830 Pearl Rose Cut Diamond Pendant "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique Georgian 15k Gold Blue Enamel 1830 Pearl Rose Cut Diamond Pendant
- Many people ask me to point out when a very special vintage item comes across my desk, here comes one. Beautiful antique Georgian early to mid 1800's multi level handmade 15.00ct yellow gold pendant on a 9k rose gold chain from the same era. Later spring ring. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck. Natural patina.
- 15k and 9k yellow gold
- One 15.67mm domed blue enamel center
- One 4.5mm natural silvery white pearl
- 8 rose cut diamonds, approx. total weight .05cts, I, SI
- 3mm handmade 9k rose gold chain, 14k spring ring
- Diameter: 36.95mm or 1.45 inches
- Depth: 16mm
- 19.2 grams
- Tested: 15k
- Length: 16 inches
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More