Make an offer for "Antique Georgian Natural .50ct Montana Sapphire Pendant"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Georgian early 1900's natural Montana Sapphire natural pearl lavaliere style pendant. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck. Excellent example of early Montana Sapphire necklace.
- 14k Yellow gold
- 4 natural silvery white pearls, good lustre, 2.5mm
- 2 natural medium blue Montana Sapphires, approx. total weight .50cts, VS, 3.4 to 3.5mm, natural no heat and no enhancements, GIA certificate #2165431768
- Top to bottom: 46.21mm or 1.81 inches
- Chain: .7mm wide and 18 inches long, 14k
- Width: 18.63mm or .73 inch
- Depth: 4mm
- 3.2 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- Pendant stamped 15ct
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More