Make an offer for "Antique Victorian 14k Pink Green Gold Horse Shoe Rose Cut Diamond Pendant "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Beautiful well-made vintage 1880 horse shoe pink and green gold good luck pendant with original rose cut diamonds. Three dimensional with wire under gallery all handmade Victorian.
- 4 rose cut diamonds, approx. total weight .08cts
- 2 rose cut diamonds, approx. total weight .16cts
- 1 rose cut diamond, approx. total weight .10ct
- 14k pink and green gold
- Tested: 14k
- Stamped: 585
- 5.5 grams
- Top to bottom: 23.69mm or .93 inch
- Width: 19.99mm or .78 inch
- Depth: 5.25mm
- Length: 16 inches – Width: 1.03mm – Depth: .85mm
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More