Make an offer for "Antique Victorian Eutruscian Revival 1860 12k Gold Cross Pendant Necklace"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Victorian Eutruscian revival hand made original cross and chain circa 1860 tested 12k yellow gold, probably English. Natural patina. Minor dings and wear. Good estate condition.
- Engraved on back: Maggie Houlihan
- Cross with bail: 67.12mm or 2.64 inches
- Width: 34.86mm or 1.37 inches
- Depth: 6.2mm
- Cross, bail and chain tested approx. 12k
- Cross: 9.4 grams
- Chain: 15.5 grams
- Chain Length: 22 inches and 3.5mm wide
- Cross tested 14k and chain tested 12k+, spring ring tested 14k
- 1 natural white half pearl 2.4mm, good lustre, few blemishes
If an item of ours shows in your "Watch List" and it has ended, please check our store inventory for the re-listed item by title.
Search our online store for a larger selection of our Gold Necklaces, Pearl Necklaces, Diamond Necklaces, Beaded Necklaces, Art Deco Necklaces, Vintage Necklaces and so much more. All items can be viewed in our Stamford CT showroom. Providing the sku number or title of the items you are interested in would, help in locating them.
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More