Make an offer for "Antique Victorian Pearl Sapphire Diamond Lavaliere 14k Yellow Gold Pendant "
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Antique pendant circa 1880-1900 handmade and set with a natural freshwater pearl dangle natural saltwater pearls, an old European cut diamond and a square natural Sapphire. Natural patina as well. 14k later chain.
- 1 Tennessee River freshwater natural silvery white pearl 6.8 x 4mm
- 19 small slivery white natural salt water pearls, 1 – 2mm
- 1 old European cut diamond, approx. total weight .03ct, H, SI
- 1 square genuine blue Sapphire, 2 x 2mm
- 14k yellow gold
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- 3.6 grams
- Top to bottom: 43.33mm or 1.71 inches
- Width: 14.97mm or .60 inch
- Depth: 3.55mm
- Chain: 16 inches long, 1.21mm wide and .77mm deep
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More