Make an offer for "Antique Vintage 12.00ct Natural Jade 14k Pink Gold Pendant Art Deco"
Your message was sent succssfully! I will be in touch as soon as I can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.
Hand made hand engraved 14k pink gold pendant set with natural untreated GIA certified green and white Jadeite Jade. Circa 1930. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- On Peter's now famous pink gold scale of 1 to 10 with 10 as the deepest pink this scores a 8
- Top to bottom with bail: 34.91mm or 1.37 inches
- Top to bottom without bail: 28.9mm or 1.13 inches
- Width: 22.76mm or .89 inch
- Depth: 8.04mm
- 6.2 grams
- Tested and stamped: 14k
- 1 oval translucent green and white genuine natural Jadeite Jade, approx. total weight 12.00cts, 19.6 x 15.65 x 5.6mm, GIA certificate #1152486266
Why Peter Suchy Jewelers?
It’s not often you find a vintage jeweler as dedicated as Peter Suchy. His love for Art Deco, estate and Edwardian pieces has turned into a true passion. In fact, his showroom in Connecticut has been called an "antique jewelry museum"...Read More