Antique authentic circa 1800 to 1840 pin pendant with a space for hair or a picture and a removable bail and removable bottom dangle that can be worn alone on the chain. Natural patina. Hand made old chain. One Topaz and one Chrysoberyl were random tested. Small hair or picture section in the center rear of pin. Bottom dangle section is removable and can be worn alone on the chain. Removable detachable slide on pendant bail. Later locking pin catch stamped 14k. Excellent condition, no repairs or defects. Looks great on the neck.
- 1 oval natural light pink Topaz, approx. total weight 1.85cts, SI, 8.20 x 6.45mm, GIA certificate # 2155062047
- 2 oval light pink Topaz, approx. total weight .60cts, SI, 5 x 3.5mm
- 1 pear shape light pink Topaz, approx. total weight 1.35ct, SI, 14.4 x 3.5mm
- 1 oval natural light yellow Chrysoberyl , approx. total weight 1.20cts, SI, 8.2 x 4.7mm, GIA certificate # 2155062047
- 4 round natural light yellow Chrysoberyl, approx. total weight .70ct, 3.7mm
- Top to bottom with bail: 57.62mm or 2.26 inches
- Top to bottom without bail: 47.83mm or 1.88 inches
- Width: 35.90mm or 1.41 inches
- Depth: 12mm
- Bottom dangle: 29 x 17.27mm
- Chain: 6.4 grams
- Pendant: 8.4 grams
- Tested: 14k
- Chain Length: 18 inches and 2.5mm wide
If an item of ours shows in your "Watch List" and it has ended, please check our store inventory for the re-listed item by title.